Engraving adds a touch of sentiment on wedding bands as well as engagement rings. To make a romantic, sentimental or bold statement, couples can choose to engrave on wedding rings that will last lifelong. Engraving is one of the most popular ways for couple to personalize their wedding bands. It adds a touch of emotions to the ring. A lot of emotions can be inscribed on the ring depending on the interest of couple.
Some of the popular ideas for engraving wedding rings
These are the most popular choice for couples. It may refer to marital commitment or simply convey the love of relationship. Few popular romantic engravings are:
- Forever together
- Always yours
- Till death
- Happily ever after
- To have and to hold
- Love you
- I do
- True love
Sentimental engraving can be significant phrases, dates or meaningful words for couples. The options include:
- A favorite Bible verse or reference number
- Soul mates
- Dates (the proposal date, wedding date, or first kiss date)
- Initials of the couple
- Yours forever
- Where you met
- The place of proposal or engagement
Humorous engravings are unique and fun. Couples who don’t take life seriously can opt for these. They can be meaningful as well as funny. Some of the choices are:
- Put it back on
- Cute nickname
- Xoxo (hugs and kisses)
Unique engraving ideas
Thinking for unique engraving ideas can be challenging. However finding alternatives to conventional ideas can be interesting. Examples are:
- Having fingerprint of your future spouse
- Private nick names
- Title of your wedding song
- Using symbols instead of letters
- A numerical code
- Traditional phrase into different language
- Selecting a symbol which becomes complete when both the rings are brought together
Positions for engraving on ring
Once you have decided the theme for engraving, the next step is to decide the position. Some of the unique positions for engraving are:
- Top surface: It can be done on a wide ring.
- Edges of the ring: Do the inscription on the sides of the ring.
Tips for engraving
For a successful engraving follow the underlying steps:
- Select the inscription that is immortal as your romance. Write something that remains meaningful for years to come.
- Do not make spelling mistakes and cross check for errors. Immediately get it corrected incase of mistakes.
- Opt for thicker, deeper and clearer font.
Before you decide to engrave, ensure that your fiancé would love this gesture. Working together on the engraving can help you decide the most meaningful words.