Leftover space in the office. Rented office premise has one or other awkward size room that is not enough for the big couch, but looks weird if left empty. To use this extra space fruitfully, some styling and designing are required. For doing so, it is not essential to hire any professional interior designer. You can do it by your own. Make your workplace completely useful and complete with some excellent used office furniture that save money and present attractive looks.
If you are stuck with the questions about the leftover office space and struggling to bring it in use, here are some tips you can use
- You can keep a bookshelf in the extra space. A uniquely styled bookshelf can carry your favorite books in style.
- If you love floor plants or artwork, some beautiful plants that grow without the Sun can be a great idea to make your office look clean and green.
- It can also be used by placing coffee table as employees can enjoy a cup of coffee while discussing some work that refreshes them without going out. This will save their time as well.
- Adding some designer art pieces like flower stand or candle goes well for a nice classy touch.
- Choose the item that you are in need of, as you can add an extra chair or stool to carry the extra files placed on your desk. This will make your desk clean and managed and all the files within your reach.
- Rearrangement can help. Adding new things can add up excitement and looks, but can whip out your credit card. By moving and rearranging, your furniture can eliminate the extra space.
- Make your place breathing by adjusting the tight desks within some distance.
- Alternatively, simply place a painting or masterpiece on the wall of the leftover space and make your place look spacious. All these ideas can help you leverage your extra office space efficiently with less expense. You can also try your own special idea of using the extra space in your own way.